Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies :
- A cup of white sugar
- A light sorbet cup
- A cup of peanut butter
- A small spoonful of liquid vanilla
- 6 cups of corn flakes
- In a pot over a stove, mix the sugar with light sherbet and peanut butter and cover over a medium temperature until it begins to boil with constant stirring so that the sugar does not burn
- 2Once it boils, remove it from the stove and add the vanilla and cornflakes to it and stir well until it is completely mixed.
- Using an ice cream spoon, lift the mixture onto parchment paper and form medium size cookies
- Leave to cool completely for 20 to 30 minutes, then serve here
- ENJOY !