Old Fashioned Goulash :
How To Make Old Fashioned Goulash?
- 2 pounds ground beef browned with 1/2 diced large onion
- 1/2 diced green bell pepper
- 3tsp.minced garlic
- 3 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Then add:
- 1 can drain whole kernel corn
- 2 cans mushrooms
- 1 can 14.5 oz.diced tomatoes
- one 15 oz.can tomato sauce with 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Then last add 2 cups macaroni that has been cooked as directed. I always serve this with cornbread muffins.