CHOCOLATE TRIFLE :
- 2 Container frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- 1 PKG brownie mix.
- 1 PKG instant chocolate pudding mix.
- 1 Can sweeten condensed milk.
- 1 Bar chocolate candy.
- Half a cup of water.
- According to package instructions, I prepared the brownie mix and cooled entirely. Then I sliced squares of 1 inch.
- I combined pudding mixture, with water, and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. And I mixed until smooth, then I fold in the first container of whipped topping until there are no streaks left.
- I placed half the brownies, half the pudding mixture, and half the second container of thawed whipped topping in a trifle bowl or glass serving dish.
- I repeat this step for one more time. Shave the top layer of chocolate for garnish. Until serving, refrigerate for 8 hours.
I PUT MY OWN CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE IN THE FRIDGE AND LET IT OVERNIGHT.