30 minute rolls recipe :
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 cup plus 2 large spoon warm water
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheated oven to 400 C .
- In bowl of stand mixer, mix warm water, oil,
yeast, & sugar. Permit the blending to rest for 16 min .
- Mix 2 cups of flour, salt, also egg to yeast blending
employ a dough hook . Join remaining 1 ½ cups flour ½ cup at a
- Form dough to 12 balls & put in a 9 13 pan . Leave dough reste
for 11 minu .
- Baking about 11 min .