Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs | Total Time: 3 hrs 10 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken is simply the best! Made with very simple ingredients, you will not be disappointed with this recipe at all! I have listed all things you will be needing so just follow them step by step, and you are good to go! The best thing about this is that it is low-carb! You can eat a lot of it and feel no guilt at all. Enjoy!
- 14 ounces can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 ounces of baby spinach
- 3 pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 8 ounces jar of sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil with herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the chicken breast in the bottom of the crockpot, then season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the pressed garlic, onion, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes over the chicken breast.
- Cover and seal the slow cooker, then cook everything for about 3 hours on a high setting or 4 hours on a low setting. The temperature of the chicken should read about 165 degrees F after inserting an instant-read thermometer on it.
- Put the spinach over the chicken, then cover the crockpot and cook the spinach for about 5 minutes or until completely wilted. Add the toppings.
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
- Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then put them in the fridge. They can last up to 3 to 4 days or up to 2 months in the freezer. Reheat for a few minutes before serving again.
- You can serve this Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken with these things if you like.
Serving: 8oz | Calories: 325 kcal (16%) | Carbohydrates: 12g (4%) | Protein: 39g (78%) | Fat: 13g (20%) | Saturated Fat: 2g (13%) | Cholesterol: 109mg (36%) | Sodium: 775mg (34%) | Potassium: 1260mg (36%) | Fiber: 4g (17%) | Sugar: 1g (1%) | Vitamin A: 3570IU (71%) | Vitamin C: 51mg (62%) | Calcium: 67mg (7%) | Iron: 3mg (17%)