Mom’s seven layer dip :
- 1 can (454 grams) of sautéed beans
- A bowl with a capacity of 1/4 liter containing guacamole
- A cup with a capacity of 60 ml containing mayonnaise
- 1 (227 grams) containing sour cream
- 1 (28 gram) packet of taco seasoning
- A bowl with a capacity of 1/2 liter containing grated cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato
- A cup with a capacity of 60 ml containing chopped green onions
- A cup with a capacity of 60 ml containing drained black olives
- In a large serving dish, spread the sautéed beans. Layer the guacamole on top of the beans.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream and taco seasoning mix. Spread over the layer of guacamole.
- Sprinkle a layer of Cheddar cheese over the layer of mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle the tomato, green onions and black olives over the cheese.