Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 50 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 20 mins | Yield: 18 Slices
These delicious brownies will bring joy to your life! You have got to give this recipe a try! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer
- 1 c unsalted butter melted and cooled
- ¾ c brown sugar
- ¾ c white sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ c all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ c chocolate chips
- 24 Oreo cookies
- ⅔ c unsalted butter cubed
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate* finely chopped
- 1 ½ c white sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- ½ c all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Line with parchment paper a 9×13-inch baking pan.
For the Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer:
- In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, melted butter, and white sugar. Beat until well blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract, then beat until well combined.
- Add the salt and flour, then beat again until well mixed.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
For the Oreo Layer:
- Arrange the Oreo cookies over the dough and press them gently.
For the Brownie Batter:
- In a microwavable bowl, add the chocolate and butter. Place it inside the microwave and heat it until melted. Stir until well blended.
- In another mixing bowl, add the sugar and eggs. Whisk until well mixed.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
- Spread the mixture on top of the Oreos.
- Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leftovers can last up to 4 days in an airtight container.