Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Servings: 4
- 1 lb. salmon skinless and boneless
- 8 oz. uncooked pasta of your choice
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. parsley chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to the package instructions then sauté the onion in butter in a skillet over medium heat for 4-5 mins.
- Add the salmon and keep cooking for another 5 mins, breaking it into flakes as it cooks then add the spinach and cook it for a bit until wilted.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper and stir to gentle simmer then add the cooked pasta and chopped parsley.
- Top with parsley and grated Parmesan. Serve immediately and enjoy!