- 4 medium sweet potatoes, thinly siced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Prepare oven and preheat to 400F.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into thin slices and together with the garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, place it in a Ziploc bag and mix well.
- Lightly butter a baking dish and arrange coated sweet potatoes into a spiral. …
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.