Cheese Danish :
- 1whole large egg and 1 egg white.
- 2 PKG cream cheese.
- 1 1/3 cans crescent rolls [ ready to use ].
- 1 cup granulated white sugar.
- 1/2 tbsp pure vanilla extract.
For the Glaze I used :
- 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- 1/2 cup whole milk.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- I preheated oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, I mixed together cream cheese, vanilla, egg, and sugar, beating well.
- In a greased pan, I laid a pack o crescent rolls and I poured cream cheese mixture over the crescent rolls.
- I added one more layer of crescent rolls and brushed with egg with.
- I baked for a half-hour.
- For the topping, I combined the Glaze ingredients and poured it over top.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.