Cajun Shrimp In Foil :
- 1 tablespoon Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 24 (1 pound) cleaned large shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio
- 3 ounces fully cooked Turkey/Chicken Andouille sausage (Applegate), very thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini (8 ounces each), sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Place 4 large (10 x 18-inch) pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil on a flat surface.
- Divide the sausage, zucchini, bell peppers, and corn among the foil pieces, placing the vegetables in the center of each. Top each with shrimp (about 6), sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of the parsley, and 1 tablespoon of the basil. You May Like 5 Minute No Bake Hawaiian Pie